Wednesday 25 April 2012

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 Hour Foundation Review!

Hello Sweeties!






Today I bring you another review of the second foundation I bought from Lancome in March. The last time I made a post about how I was loving it,many of you asked me to do a review so look no further here it is!


LANCOME TEINT IDOLE ULTRA 24H SHADE #10 PRALINE £27.00
24H Wear&Comfort. Retouch Free. Divine Perfection SPF5
24h of wear for a divine,lasting perfection
Following 8years of research, Lancome unveils its first 24h wear foundation for lasting perfection.
With its new EternalSoft technology,Teint Idole Ultra 24h defeats all challenges. **Retouch free, Complexion stays perfectly sublime.
Shine free. Flawless.Unified

24H OF DIVINE COMFORT
In perfect affinity with the skin Teint Idole Ultra 24h is irresistibly comfortable. Its new,blendable and fresh texture is divine and leaves the complexion perfectly smooth,velvety and matte with no powdery effect.
Oil- and transfer free foundation
Sweat and friction resistant
Without mask effect
Suitable for all skin types,even sensitive
Dermatologically tested
Non-comedogenic


WHAT DO I THINK????
I absolutely love this foundation- Coverage is medium buildable which is perfect for me as I am not a fan of full coverage foundations. This foundation doesnt cake up or leave fine lines around my mouth like some foundations do. I have had compliments on my skin from family and friends saying my skin looks great and I look flawless,I was moved by the comments seriously but had already convinced myself I look amazing from the first day I wore it alone in the house lol


Although Lancome states that this is a 24hour foundation I cannot backup that claim as I never wear foundation for that long anyways who does? I  have worn this foundation without a primer and setting powder from 8am in the morning when I left the house to 10pm at night when I get back home now thus a total of 14hours and this foundation did not move. I have normal,combination skin with oily T-Zone I did not touch up my face,I never do anyway my makeup usually  stays in place all day!


PROS
*Long lasting
*Doesnt look like a mask
*Feels very light on the skin
*Looks natural
*Offers medium buildable coverage
* Can be used by all skin types
* Blends effortlessly
*Doesnt cake up
*Doesnt oxidize
*Variety of shades is phenomenal 18 released in the UK and 28 in the USA
*Doesnt clog pores
*Gives a velvety matte finish which is not powdery


CONS
*Has rose fragrance may not be suitable for those with sensitive skin
*May need primer&setting powder if you have oily skin
*Less shades released in the UK but Im not bothered as I found my perfect match shade


OVERALL
I love it so much to give it holy grail satus. It matches me perfectly and did not break me out. Love how its long lasting with no need for touch ups.Would recommend at least getting samples before commiting to a full bottle as what works for my skin may not work for yours 

15 comments:

  1. Ooh, it sounds amazing! Lately I have been having trouble finding a foundation that really lasts as long as I need it to. This one sounds fantastic!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is amazing dear,u can get samples7see how u like it!

      Delete
  2. i have hear such great things of this foundation, i need to try this soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is great in my opinion,let me know how u like it when u try it

      Delete
  3. thanks for the review hun.. I am still thinking of buying this but the only thing that worries me is the fact that is not full coverage.. I do not wear foundation daily.. not even weekly so when I do it's because I want a lot of coverage :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its medium buildable,if you want full coverage may have to try something else as scars are visible with this one

      Delete
  4. wow, sounds like a DREAM product

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for me its a wonderful product,would recommend people to try it

      Delete
  5. Oh pet peeve is foundation creased around the mouth - hate it. This is great that this foundation suits you to a T :o) your skin has been looking fabulous as of late. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u can say that again honey,thanks for compliments babes<3

      Delete
  6. would love to try this one!!! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. TThanks for reviewing this Sharon, I've seen your posts wearing this and it looks so good on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ms.Viva Glam u welcome honey,thanks for compliments<3

      Delete
  8. I just bought this 4 days ago after searching relentlessly for the perfect foundation and it is AMAZING!!!!!!!! I will never use anything else again! Flawless coverage(:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for reading my blog
I love all my followers! If you are a new follower let me know so I can check your blog out.

I love reading all your comments, make my day and leave your beautiful thoughts!